OSRGaming

Author Topic: Classic FASERIP podcast?  (Read 498 times)

Offline barrataria

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Barrataria Games
Classic FASERIP podcast?
« on: March 04, 2018, 03:56:54 PM »
Hi all, I thought I had signed up for this forum a million years ago but I suppose not. Anyway, I came here to post to thank Vince and cohorts for the Classic FASERIP podcast! I never played MSH and had no books at all until I bought a lot on Ebay on a whim in case I ever fell into a game. That still hasn't happened, but I've cobbled together a collection since and never having played can use all the info I can get. It may seem silly to have an audio primer for a 30 year old game, but I've enjoyed the step-by-step intro into the game via the podcast. I haven't managed to listen to the most recent one yet but it's waiting patiently on my phone.

Thanks again- feel free to move this to the "Classic FASERIP Podcast" sub-forum whenever it comes up :D
Adventures and the Companion Expansion rules for basic- and expert-level games, free for download and available in print: www.barrataria.com and at rpgnow!

Offline Lord Nikon

• Administrator
  • XP: +101/-0
  • “We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
    • View Profile
Re: Classic FASERIP podcast?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2018, 05:55:45 AM »
Hey man thanks for the note and love of the new show! I don't think there will be a section here as we mostly stick to the facebook groups to talk about Marvel FASERIP or we use our discord to chat with folks, we have our own FASERIP subforum/chat in there, along with the other shows on the network. https://discord.gg/PufmFGw

side note, you probably did register here ages ago, but we had a server hack and crash. then the forums moved hosts..a lot of folks had to register again.
Vincent Florio
Executive Producer of WGP Family of Podcasts
570-865-4210

Offline barrataria

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • Barrataria Games
Re: Classic FASERIP podcast?
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2018, 09:00:45 AM »
Thanks sir... just as well it crashed for me, for some reason I could never stay logged in before and sometimes couldn't log in at all. Purge FTW!

Nice job on the Skull the Slayer podcast, I was going to praise it here but I'll shoot you guys an email instead.
Adventures and the Companion Expansion rules for basic- and expert-level games, free for download and available in print: www.barrataria.com and at rpgnow!