OSRGaming

Author Topic: Everyone okay?  (Read 8204 times)

Offline outlander78

• XP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Everyone okay?
« on: August 31, 2017, 11:46:14 AM »
I know there are a lot of Texans on this board.  I hope you are all safe and doing well in this stormy season.
Please try my old school computer game (link) and tell me what you think.

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
Re: Everyone okay?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 08:50:08 PM »
Houstonian myself. Luckily I was very blessed and my personal home, my parents' home, and my sister's home were all safe from Harvey. My sister got a little bit of water, but only right near the door, didn't flood her house or anything. Most of my friends in the area were also fortunate in this regard.

Sadly many, many people were affected. I don't know anyone in the gaming community that had issues. My FLGS Dragon's Lair North Houston was serving warm meals in their store for people and helping gather and distribute supplies. I know Matt Finch is also in the Houston area, I believe from a very different part of town from me, though I'm not really sure on that, but I believe I've heard he is also safe.

Thank you for the concern Vile! I certainly hope to hear from others in affected areas. I believe most of the other Texans on this board (that I know are in Texas) are farther north like Dallas area, so should be mostly safe.

Offline Fjw70

• XP: +4/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Everyone okay?
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 03:46:32 AM »
Glad you are okay. Didn't realize we had any Houstonians on the board. Good luck on the up coming recovery.