OSRGaming

Author Topic: Now taking sign ups  (Read 8703 times)

Offline Mojo

• XP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Now taking sign ups
« on: July 08, 2017, 08:05:08 PM »
I posted on the Facebook that I would begin taking sign ups next week. I figure I will give the folks here the first shot at it.

I am taking 6-8 people to be part of my Fun Test. The time & date have not been set. I will wait & see what time would be best for everyone that signs up.  The game will be played on Skype on a Saturday. The session will last about 3-4 hours & will cover a 0 level Origin Adventure & a First Adventure. One will lead straight into the next.

I have invited DM Good Mike, DM Liz, & DM Corbin from Save for Half, but have not heard any response. Also I have 2 of the original play testers sitting in.

I will be taking 1 or 2 from Facebook, if any there want to play, & will use this site to fill the rest. Assuming anybody actually comes here anymore.

If you are interested please respond below. I will check everyday for responses.
If there are no responses within 3 days I will take that as no one wants to be apart.

The 0 Level Origin Adventure is "Escape from Crow's Tower Catacombs.
The First Adventure is "Justice for the Lost"

I would like to be able to record the game session to use in the coming soon Kick Starter of the game design. So if anybody has the ability to do that I will take the help.

The game is a Fantasy TTRPG designed for those that have never played a TTRPG before. It is very rules light, & gives the GM all the tools to create adventures, bad guys, or to spruce up an existing adventure. This is close to 6 years of hard work coming to an end, & I would be honored if I can share the celebration of the completion of the Player's Section of the rule book with you.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to you sitting @ my Skype Table.

mojo
Worry not for the treasure, for it does not worry for you- Brother Broham Dwarvan Cleric of the Forger of Souls.

Offline Mojo

• View Profile
Re: Now taking sign ups
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 08:15:34 PM »
Forgot to mention, but those that sign up will receive the art free, word doc un edited, version of the game. Also be sure to roll up multiple characters for your 0 Level Origin Adventure.
Worry not for the treasure, for it does not worry for you- Brother Broham Dwarvan Cleric of the Forger of Souls.

Offline Mojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »
TIME & DATE FOR FUN TEST IS.....

Saturday July 22, 2017 @ 5PM

I selected this time & date because it is the day after my Birthday & running this is my gift to myself.

2 seats are taken, it is first come first serve. Get your Skype Seat reserved today!!

Only 3-4 seats available. Come be apart of the completion of about 6 years of work & 2 years of play testing.

mojo

Offline Mojo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2017, 11:41:00 AM »
Last day to sign up on this site is today. So far none from the forums have signed up, so I will no longer bug yall about it. Thank you for your time & consideration.

mojo

Offline angelicdoctor

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
My apologies, Mojo.  This does sound very interesting and I would have loved to have signed up, however, I will not be available for this.   :(

Offline DMMike

• Show Hosts
  • XP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • Victorious RPG
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 02:58:37 PM »
Yeah, Liz and I will be in East Texas that weekend with the in-laws. They like to visit with us for some reason. :P

Best of luck though, and I'll see if Corbett is available to represent the SFH crew!

DM (Good at poor planning) Mike
The Save for Half Podcast: Old School RPGs Reviewed
http://www.saveforhalf.com

Victorious: Steampunk Adventure in the Age of SuperMankind
http://www.victoriousrpg.com

Offline angelicdoctor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2017, 04:01:59 PM »
Yeah, Liz and I will be in East Texas that weekend with the in-laws. They like to visit with us for some reason. :P

Best of luck though, and I'll see if Corbett is available to represent the SFH crew!

DM (Good at poor planning) Mike

East Texas?  You'll be in my neck of the woods!  Feel free to stop on by, amigo!

Offline DMMike

• Show Hosts
    • View Profile
    • Victorious RPG
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »
Really? What part? We'll be in Tyler.

DM (Good at knowing regions but not much specifics) Mike

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »
Sorry Mojo, I got your PM as well. I will sadly be busy with work that day. This is right during VBS for me, and I'll be rehearsing.

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2017, 08:37:18 PM »
I do hope it goes really well though! I know you've been working on this for quite awhile!

Offline Mojo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2017, 11:23:45 AM »
Thanks for the responses. I picked 7-22 because it is 1 day after my birthday & was going to run my game as a b-day gift to myself. As it stands now there may not even be a game play. I have 2 for sure signed up & 1 maybe.

Was telling Dizzy in message response about the frustration & disappointment at the lack of interest.  Since social media is not the correct platform to garner attention right now I will be stepping away from facebook, this site, & tweeter to go to my plan b. If that does not work then the last 6 years of my life have been wasted. If that is the case I will never hear the end of it from my wife who is very anti-gaming.

here's hoping not to get kicked in the gut by life again.

mojo

Offline DMMike

• Show Hosts
    • View Profile
    • Victorious RPG
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2017, 12:12:36 PM »
I hope you decide that's not the case. For what its worth, every time I've run a game online I've had to negotiate with the estimated players for a mutual day/time. Normally I figure out who's interested first, then work with them to find a day/time good for everyone. When I've chosen one without feedback and then tried to run with it, its fallen through every time.

Heck, My monthly Victorious game didn't meet in June at all and won't meet until Jul 30 because of time issues with everyone; and that's face to face! :P

DM (Good at negotiation) Mike

Offline angelicdoctor

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2017, 01:29:47 PM »
Really? What part? We'll be in Tyler.

DM (Good at knowing regions but not much specifics) Mike

I live in Hunt county just south of Greenville.  Alas, since everything is indeed big in Texas, Tyler is still roughly an hour and a half away.  Still, if you happen to be in the area I'd love to have you over if you have a moment.