OSRGaming

Author Topic: OSRGaming News!  (Read 34242 times)

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
OSRGaming News!
« on: February 02, 2016, 08:32:17 PM »
Hello everyone,

I just want to take a minute to bring some forum news to everyone. First I'd like everyone to welcome Kalex to the moderation team. He and I have been in close conversation since the forums went back up about our direction and rebuilding. I think he'll do a great job!

Second, I'd like to announce that Mischief, Inc. is making their home here at OSRGaming. I'm looking forward to what this partnership may bring in the future. They're coming out with great products and I'm excited to see what more will come in the future!

I've recently been hired by my church as a liaison for our new services, so my schedule has been a bit more packed than it was previously. As soon as I adjust and find myself with some time, I will be working on rebuilding the homepage to OSRGaming. With this I plan to help promote some of our users and partner's content with a scrolling newsfeed, as well as incorporating the youtube channel I discussed in the past. Hopefully we'll get a file hosting section setup too for those of you who wish to host any of your content here.

Thanks!
Dizzy

Offline Vile

• XP: +9/-0
  • Dreamscape Designer
    • View Profile
    • Dreamscape Design
Re: OSRGaming News!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 09:38:33 AM »
Great news! I've always thought that there was more Mischief to be done if only their home was more frequently visited. :)

Offline Alex Karaczun

• Master of Reality
  • XP: +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • Fire Born Games | Forged in Fire, Fun as Hell
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 12:16:15 PM »
Great news! I've always thought that there was more Mischief to be done if only their home was more frequently visited. :)

Thanks Vile! We're hoping the move with bring all kinds of great things, including an end to the sense of isolation and that no body likes me.  ;)
Kalex
Dungeon Master Extraordinaire

My personal Blog:
Omens and Portents

Offline Tomkin

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 01:11:35 PM »
Second, I'd like to announce that Mischief, Inc. is making their home here at OSRGaming. I'm looking forward to what this partnership may bring in the future. They're coming out with great products and I'm excited to see what more will come in the future!

Good stuff, this can only end well!

Offline smblackmon

• XP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 01:36:12 PM »
great news cant wait to see what awaits