OSRGaming

Author Topic: Any podcasts similar to RFI for WEG Star Wars?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline Solo4114

• XP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Any podcasts similar to RFI for WEG Star Wars?
« on: May 16, 2017, 01:20:31 PM »
Title pretty much covers it.  I've been listening to the RFI podcast for a while now (going all the way back to the beginning and am currently on the "Oriental Adventures" issue in Vol 2), and am wondering if there's something similar for this game and/or Star Frontiers.  (I'll spare the boards from cross-posting this question in the Star Frontiers subforum.)

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
Re: Any podcasts similar to RFI for WEG Star Wars?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 02:11:45 PM »
First let me say, welcome to OSRGaming! Glad you're enjoying the podcasts! they're all great.

Sadly there is not a Star wars d6, or Star Frontiers dedicated podcast on WGPRN as far as I can tell. RFI has done an episode or two on WEG Star Wars.

There is Save for Half that intends to cover many games not just D&D, but they're not specifically about one show.

I believe Shooting Womp Rats http://d6holocron.com/shootingwomprats/ is a WEG Star Wars podcast. I have not listened to it myself yet though.

Offline Solo4114

• XP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 12:42:13 PM »
Yeah, sorry, I should clarify that I was just curious as to what was out there generally.  First with the crew of folks who do podcasts here (because I've really enjoyed them so far), and then just generally.  Thanks for the tip on the d6holocron stuff!

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 02:05:17 PM »
No problem! I believe the d6holocron website hosts all the REUP and original books, adventures, supplements, etc... on .pdf on their site as well.

Offline angelicdoctor

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 09:02:23 AM »
Shooting Womp Rats and the live play podcast, Falling Star, were the only D6 Star Wars-related 'casts I was familiar with.