OSRGaming

Author Topic: Actual Play podcasts?  (Read 143 times)

Offline Solo4114

• XP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Actual Play podcasts?
« on: July 24, 2017, 02:27:28 PM »
So, I know how to find the Book of Sorrows podcast, but I'm trying to find some of the other ones that were mentioned in the old issues (like, going back to 2012 I think?).  It sounds like at one point there were 5 of them, including Jayson's actual play, but I can't actually find them online anymore.  How does one go about listening to these anymore?

Offline Lord Nikon

• Administrator
  • XP: +100/-0
  • “We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
    • View Profile
Re: Actual Play podcasts?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 09:10:53 AM »
So, I know how to find the Book of Sorrows podcast, but I'm trying to find some of the other ones that were mentioned in the old issues (like, going back to 2012 I think?).  It sounds like at one point there were 5 of them, including Jayson's actual play, but I can't actually find them online anymore.  How does one go about listening to these anymore?

you can find all the ones I did on iTunes, from the Book of Sorrows, Fin Fang Foom and the TSR Marvel APs. Jayson's podcasts, we are working on a way to post those up. Was waiting on Jayson's permission first, which we got.
Vincent Florio
Executive Producer of WGP Family of Podcasts
570-865-4210

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 04:25:30 PM »
Awesome! I always enjoyed both of yours. I knew jayson was looking for his a couple of years ago, so glad to know they still exist somewhere!

Offline Lord Nikon

• Administrator
  • XP: +100/-0
  • “We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2017, 06:26:52 AM »
Awesome! I always enjoyed both of yours. I knew jayson was looking for his a couple of years ago, so glad to know they still exist somewhere!

He was? he didnt seem to care much about them when we asked what he wanted done with it, except he didnt want it released in a wide scale, he said give it on a person by person basis. He finally agreed to allow us to just upload them and let them go. The audio was actually quite awful on some of them, so that could be the case.
Vincent Florio
Executive Producer of WGP Family of Podcasts
570-865-4210

Offline longfoot

• XP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 02:17:10 PM »
Odd thing. About every day, my iTunes feed tells me that I have all new podcasts on your AP feed.It's like 39 new podcasts every day, but they are the same. Not sure why Apple keeps doing that.