OSRGaming

Author Topic: Posting Privs  (Read 1064 times)

Offline BuckBackup

• XP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Posting Privs
« on: April 04, 2016, 11:11:39 AM »
I've re-registered and posted some replies but I don't know how to start a new topic on the Save or Die forum.  Am I missing some button that I'm just too blind to see?  Perhaps I am not yet trusted to start a topic?  Forgive the newbie/lurker.

Offline Dizzy

• The Warden
  • Administrator
  • XP: +9/-0
  • Musician/Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Dizzys Dungeon
Re: Posting Privs
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 11:52:04 AM »
Hi Buck, currently the boards are setup to only allow the show hosts to post topics in their show forums. I believe this was the permission before the crash as well, but if the hosts are interested in letting people create threads for their show, we can open that up :)

Offline Lord Nikon

• Administrator
  • XP: +100/-0
  • “We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
    • View Profile
Re: Posting Privs
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 02:40:42 PM »
Hi Buck, currently the boards are setup to only allow the show hosts to post topics in their show forums. I believe this was the permission before the crash as well, but if the hosts are interested in letting people create threads for their show, we can open that up :)

Yes, this is correct. It was a policy I enforced and copied from various other forums, to keep the podcast forums neat and organized. There was always a thread of two for questions or suggestions, anything else should go in the game edition of the said show.

I want that kept in place, please :) :)
Vincent Florio
Executive Producer of WGP Family of Podcasts
570-865-4210