OSRGaming

Author Topic: Fire Born Games  (Read 80 times)

Offline Alex Karaczun

• Master of Reality
  • XP: +5/-0
    • View Profile
    • Fire Born Games | Forged in Fire, Fun as Hell
Fire Born Games
« on: September 25, 2017, 08:48:53 PM »
Mischief, Inc. is now Fire Born Games. I'm just popping in to let the folks here at OSRGaming know, and to say I'll be trying to be more active here and on other Social Media sites. We have a Facebook group, and a Twitter account if you'd like to follow us. We may even occasionally have special promotions for OSRGaming members, but most of that activity will be limited to members of our mailing list. The sign up form for the mailing list are in the footer of our web page. We've even had a few giveaways on our Facebook page with more to come. We've been fairly active on our Facebook page discussing our works in progress and I was recently interviewed on the Multiverse blog of TSR, Inc. It was a wonderfully fun experience and I hope to be able to do more interviews of this sort in the future.

I'll try to be available to interact with here, and to answer questions about our products and future plans as I am able.

It feels good to be back at OSRGaming!
Kalex
Dungeon Master Extraordinaire

My personal Blog:
Omens and Portents

Offline Alex Karaczun

• Master of Reality
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Born Games
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 08:51:32 PM »
We're very excited and proud to have the following testimonials about Fire Born Games products!

"The modules by Fire Born Games echo the best facets of early old school adventures, with blue and white graph paper-style maps, pre-generated characters, and great illustrations. The difference is better production values, from print quality to paper stock. I like the tight storylines, as well as the story arc spanning low and medium level characters. Well-done!"
-Allen Hammack, author of TSR's C2 The Ghost Tower of Inverness

"As a long time gamer, I love they look and feel of Fire Born Games’ adventures. They stir up the nostalgia of the classics from the early 80s adventures published by TSR.

I look forward to their future offerings and the possibility of joining the team as a freelance author."

-George Fields, author of Kenzer & Company's HackMaster adventure, Legacy of the Elm King

"Looking for a classic AD&D adventure for low level characters? Then look no further. A Forgotten Evil features rampaging goblin hordes and an evil awakened from eons of dark slumber. The players must stop the goblins and discover what lurks in the depths of an ancient tower. After travelling into the mountains, the players enter a dungeon stuffed with monsters and magical treasures. To add more depth to the adventure, each magical item has its own unique history. The Module even comes with a removable wrap-around cover from the days of yore.

Fire Born Games set out to create old school adventures and they’ve done a superb job. Now, where did I put those old AD&D books?"

-Jim Bambra, author of TSR's UK7 Dark Clouds Gather
Kalex
Dungeon Master Extraordinaire

My personal Blog:
Omens and Portents

Offline Alex Karaczun

• Master of Reality
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Born Games
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 08:52:13 PM »