OSRGaming

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: So did the Math...Its been 5 years in development
« Last post by Vile on Yesterday at 02:10:38 AM »
It finishes when you say "Enough is enough!"   ;D
Victorious / Re: Victorious Q&A Live April 20th
« Last post by DMMike on April 21, 2017, 02:59:22 PM »
Last night's chat had some great questions, as well as great people. If you couldn't make it, Dan D. was kind enough to post the chat log at the below link:

https://gmshoe.wordpress.com/2017/04/20/qa-elizabeth-mike-stewart-victorious/#more-3708

DM (Good at typing for 2 hours!) Mike

General Discussion / Re: So did the Math...Its been 5 years in development
« Last post by DMMike on April 21, 2017, 02:34:36 PM »
It finishes when it finishes, that's what I learned from Victorious. Best of luck, it sonds like you've given yourself quite a goal...!

DM (Good at finishing game designs...mostly) Mike
General Discussion / So did the Math...Its been 5 years in development
« Last post by Mojo on April 20, 2017, 04:13:44 PM »
Hello all! Mojo here taking a break from my game design. I had really lost track of time spent in game development, until the wife in frustration reminded me that it has been 5 years. I am still revising, having weekly meetings with my play test groups which is up to 21 now. Crazy right? I have given myself deadlines only to se them go past because I was knee deep in a revision.
of
As you all know my table top fantasy rpg is not an attempt to reinvent the wheel, but to make the game super easy to learn & play.  I am targeting people that have never played a table top rpg before. I know in the years that I have been working on this game, other games have come out. A point my wife keeps reminding me of. But my work still continues.
I have been working on a new approach to magical armor. So far it is going over well in the play test groups, & I am excited about it. I have also been working on the GM section of the book, getting spells for the 3 type of magic users re-tooled, finishing out the gods both major & minor, and working on the monsters & monster builder section of the rule book.
I know it has been a while since I left one of my epic long winded posts, so I thought it was time for one.
Health is still not doing good, so I am trying very hard to get this rule book done for my latest deadline which is Christmas. Back to the grind stone. I will still post it to this site for free for a limited time as my way of saying thanks for those that helped.
The name of the game is Wyldland and so far is even grognard osr approved. talk to you later.
Save for Half Podcast / Re: Save for Half Episode #3: "Basic and Expert D&D"
« Last post by longfoot on April 18, 2017, 01:37:00 PM »
This show continues the high quality of podcasts that you have done in the past. Glad you're podcasting on the new show. Others have ebbed and flowed, but yours has always been consistently well-done.  Bravo!
BLUEHOLME™ / Re: BLUEHOLME™ Journeymanne Kickstarter
« Last post by Vile on April 16, 2017, 09:06:11 PM »
So... I threw some few very very hardearned sterlings at you.... will you stop making interesting things now? :P
No, this just means I make more. The good news for everyone who is throwing shekels (sterlings, guineas, whatever) during the KS is that all that extra stuff comes free. :)

We have almost funded the Referee Repository, next up are the Explorer Encounters!
Yep, according to this it would be 2am your time!
http://www.timebie.com/timezone/edtbst.php

I will send you the Bard's Character sheet and the invite link in PM!

This Bard was the sole survivor of a previous party that went inside Castle Serastis, and fought a Bronze Dragon and Yuan-Ti PureBlood Sorceress Snake-Lady.

The current new batch and the Bard just recently managed to defeat the dragon and Snake-lady, the session before last.
Victorious / Victorious Q&A Live April 20th
« Last post by DMMike on April 16, 2017, 01:52:55 PM »
The author of the Victorious RPG Mike Stewart will be participating in a chat room question & answer session over the game on Thursday April 20th at 7:30pm Central. You can go to the chat room and ask questions at the following link:

http://tinyurl.com/rpgnetchat

If time prevents anyone from attending, the questions and answers will be posted as text at the blog site:

https://gmshoe.wordpress.com/

We hope to see you there!

GM (Good at being Live!) Mike

What times would that be in GMT... or British summer time? i believe 12pm here is 7am in New york, so... seem to be 2AM - 6AM Friday morning for us early birds..... And yes, I might be interested if I could have the Bard (I'll have anything but would prefer the Bard if still available)
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10