OSRGaming

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: How to grow the Forums
« Last post by LordXenophon on Yesterday at 10:32:10 AM »
You need a better capcha type. This one is nearly impossible to pass, unless you are a computer.

Besides, Dave Arneson had no sons, so I don't know what to put in that blank.
Roll for Initiative Podcast / Re: What do you want to hear on the show?
« Last post by LordXenophon on Yesterday at 10:24:14 AM »
My daughter told me to check out your podcast. Now my feed reader is backed up another 237 podcasts. It may be some time before I have any suggestions of topics that you have not covered.
Kickstarters / Re: Dice Tower KS will launch in around four weeks...
« Last post by sgtslag on Yesterday at 08:15:16 AM »
 ;D  LOL! ;D

Looks like we will launch near the end of May.  Working on getting a web site up prior to launching.  Dice Towers are a side product, not his main products:  Custom Gaming Tables.  His Dice Towers will out-sell his Tables by many miles, but that's OK, the Dice Towers are a wonderful item to have.  I carry mine to/from games, as I really enjoy using them, compared to rolling dice on the tabletop.

Always hated rolling d4's:  they nearly always just plopped out of my hand, onto the table, without really, "rolling".  As seen in the videos, the d4's really bounce, and spin, as they travel through the baffles.  What the videos do not show, is how fast they go through!  It is amazing to watch the slow-motion videos, then to roll dice through a Tower, yourself.  They move very fast!

I really enjoy the clatter of the dice as they bounce through the Towers.  It is fun to roll a handful of dice, at once -- they make quite the exciting noise as they blast through.  Cheers!
General Discussion / Re: How to grow the Forums
« Last post by mutazoid on Yesterday at 12:14:19 AM »
Really need to fix the log in page.   I cant log in using the top left option which is the first option you get.  When that doesnt work I best most people just say the site isnt working and move on.

Another idea is see if you can a shout out from Libram of the DM.

Good luck ;)
Classic D&D / Re: Dm Screen
« Last post by Maegnarval on April 17, 2018, 11:26:46 PM »
Hammerdog has a portrait, ($29.95) landscape ($31.95) and mini screen ($19.95), in different colors here:

Looks like they are currently out of the silver one however, darn it!

http://hammerdog.com/twgs/

Save or Die Podcast / Re: Save or Die Episode 122: "Save vs. Chris Holmes"
« Last post by DMMike on April 17, 2018, 01:29:56 PM »
It is, though I prefer variable damage by weapons and 3 point alignment. Both of which DM Liz never tires of telling me are inferior to "pure" Holmes. ;)

Save for Half ep 10 1/2 will be coming out soon where we chat with Chris Holmes again; regarding gaming in the 70s. :)

DM (Good at knowhing "his' alignment is better) Mike
Save or Die Podcast / Re: Save or Die Episode #125: Dungeons & (Fat) Dragons!
« Last post by DMMike on April 17, 2018, 01:26:29 PM »
Hope you enjoyed the show... If you miss DM Liz, you can still listen to her (and a couple of other dudes) at Save for Half (saveforhalf.com)

DM (Good at reminders) Mike
OSRGaming News & Information / Re: Downloads Section Added
« Last post by Dizzy on April 17, 2018, 12:50:56 AM »
Gaming related material that belongs to you (and doesn't infringe on copyright) that you'd like to share! :)
First Edition AD&D / Re: AD&D Unclassified
« Last post by Loma on April 16, 2018, 11:28:49 PM »
The primary effect on the players that I usually see is a burning desire to kill the monster.
Kickstarters / Re: Dice Tower KS will launch in around four weeks...
« Last post by Loma on April 16, 2018, 11:15:36 PM »
My brother would still pick the die up from the tray and show it to me, but I still want one of these. My dad just makes us drop the die in a toilet paper tube, which only he is allowed to pick up.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10