OSRGaming

Author Topic: Looking for playtesters  (Read 128 times)

Offline Mojo

• XP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
Looking for playtesters
« on: August 29, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »
I have re-written one of the 0 level Origin Adventures for my game design. I am looking for 4-6 play testers to run through it to work the kinks out. The game will take place on Skype. If interested please look me up on facebook under Christopher Todd. Most here I believe are on my friends list so finding me should be easy.

I have no time set as of yet, but am thinking of a Friday PM meeting for the game. The date can be worked out as the group comes together.  Everyone that signs up will receive the Base Package of the Dungeoneer Book (player's HB). I am almost finished with the GM section, which means I am heading down the home stretch in the final re-write.

I will be looking for play testers of other adventures that I am also working on that will be part of the game once it hits the market.  Though these adventures are not yet ready for play testing.

So if you want to experience a fantasy RPG that is rules light, fun & made for first timers to the hobby join up. I really could use the help.

Find me on the Facebook or respond below. I will check back once  a day in the evenings to give more info to those that want to help out.

Thanks to everyone for the help.

Sincerely,
mojo
Worry not for the treasure, for it does not worry for you- Brother Broham Dwarvan Cleric of the Forger of Souls.