OSRGaming

Author Topic: "DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti" Game, Thursday Nights on Roll20!  (Read 195 times)

Offline Maegnarval

• XP: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Come Join us for an Evening of Role Playing, Exploration, Adventure, Combat and Puzzle Solving!

This (Twelve Kingdoms) campaign is using 1st / 2nd Edition Advanced Dungeons and Dragons Role-Playing game rules,

with some elements folded in from later editions and clones, (mainly new monsters, spells, magic items).

The live gaming sessions, will be played on Thursday evenings from 8:00 pm EDT- 5:00pm PDT, till 12:00am EDT (9:00pm PDT).

This will be our 123rd gaming session for the ongoing 'Twelve Kingdoms' Campaign !

Current Module is "DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti", by WotC. Up next will be "I1: Dwellers of the Forbidden City".

An INVITE LINK into the game will be sent to you !

There are Characters Available for you to pick up, plus, we will make a new one for you so that when the current character in the game dies, the new one is ready to go right away.

Once a character dies, you can choose your new Character Class and Race from any of the following:
1st / 2nd Edtion Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Player's Handbooks, Unearthed Arcana, Players Options Books
Astonishing Swordmen and Sorcerers of Hyperboria 1st Edition (any not already in the AD&D books)
Adventurer, Conqueror, King (any not already in the AD&D books)
Dragon Magazine: http://bit.ly/2pJhdTb

You will also have the option to start at Level 1 or at the current module's Lowest Level.

Current Players are:
Bard - Altomi - Human - DocMindWipe
Fighter - Willie - Dragon
Ranger - Johnny Bowman - Wood Elf - Buddy D.
Samurai - Shindo Tanaka & Holyhand the Life Battle Cleric - Ullek
Witch (from Astonishing Swordsmen and Sorcerers of Hyperborea) (male) - Elmfra Darling - Half-Elf - Extraterritorial Erudite

There are Story Chapters for the game that gives you the story of what happened in the game so far. (So everyone remembers what has happened!)

This is TEXT-BASED, which helps in the Role-Playing, and greatly speeds up game play. ( You Can Still Use Voice/Video ! Though, no one has really bothered with it much).

Live Gaming Sessions typically can last up to 4 - 5 hours ! ( One lasted 6 hours and 25 minutes ! )

*** Please be sure you can ABSOLUTELY STAY AWAKE, during this Live Gaming Session Time Period before joining ! ***

*** Do not be shy about Interacting and Role-Playing with other players & characters and also be a part of the party's decision making ! ***

*** Also, you must be able to Update your character sheet when necessary !
(Such as when you acquire or deplete an item (i.e Food, Arrows, Quarrels, Sling Stones, Oil, Torches, etc.), or daily spell & equipment maintenance ). ***

Game Modules used in the Twelve Kingdoms Campaign So Far:

"1A: The Inheritance" by Mischief Inc.": Levels 1-3
"DCC24: Legend of the Ripper" by Goodman Games: Levels 1-3
"DF30: A Village With No Name" by Dragonsfoot: Levels 1-3: (combined with "DF: Legend of the Ripper")
"C3: Lost Island of Castanamir" by TSR: Levels 1-4
"Scourge of the Howling Horde" by WotC: Level 1
"Lair of Largash The Lurid" by Canister & Grape: Level 1-3
"DD1: Barrow of the Forgotten King" by WotC: Level 1-3
"DD2: The Sinister Spire" by WotC: Level 3-5
"DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti " by Wotc, Levels 6-8 (Not yet completed, party will head back to this)
"DNH1: Lost Temple of Forgotten Evil" by Dark Naga Adventures, Levels 4-6
"JD1: Cess-Pit of the Bog-Mother", by Uni-Games, Levels 1-3; updated for 5th level characters
"DNA2: Buried Zikurat", by Dark Naga Adventures, Levels 5-6
"RL1: Craft Dungeon of Reynaldo Lazendry" Levels 1-3, Updated for Level 6 characters
"Mystery at Port Greely", by North Wind Adventures, Levels 4 to 6
"DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti", Level 7
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 06:42:25 PM by Maegnarval »

Offline DocMindwipe

• Administrator
  • XP: +6/-0
    • View Profile
Re: "DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti" Game, Thursday Nights on Roll20!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 01:40:47 PM »
What times would that be in GMT... or British summer time? i believe 12pm here is 7am in New york, so... seem to be 2AM - 6AM Friday morning for us early birds..... And yes, I might be interested if I could have the Bard (I'll have anything but would prefer the Bard if still available)

Offline Maegnarval

• XP: +5/-0
    • View Profile
Re: "DD3: Fortress of the Yuan-Ti" Game, Thursday Nights on Roll20!
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 05:21:24 PM »
Yep, according to this it would be 2am your time!
http://www.timebie.com/timezone/edtbst.php

I will send you the Bard's Character sheet and the invite link in PM!

This Bard was the sole survivor of a previous party that went inside Castle Serastis, and fought a Bronze Dragon and Yuan-Ti PureBlood Sorceress Snake-Lady.

The current new batch and the Bard just recently managed to defeat the dragon and Snake-lady, the session before last.