OSRGaming

Author Topic: Monster Mythology Update Project  (Read 1663 times)

Offline AuldDragon

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Koriel the Vigilant
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2017, 04:10:26 PM »
Koriel the Vigilant is the patron of the ki-rin and t’uen-rin, as well as other powerful paragons of law and good. He is a wandering power, constantly working to foil the forces of evil throughout the outer planes, while sending his followers to face evil on the Prime Material Plane. He has only a small number of humanoid followers, who look to Koriel as a model of their behavior.

I’ve also revised my previous Jazirian entry and added a shamanistic humanoid cult.

Jeff
Let's Play Old Games with AuldDragon (Youtube) | My 2nd Edition Blog
"That sums it up in a nutshell, AuldDragon. You make a more convincing argument. But he's right and you're not."

Offline AuldDragon

• XP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
Anguileusis the Abiding One
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2017, 12:32:52 PM »
Anguileusis the Abiding One is the imprisoned patron deity of the Anguiliians, eel-like deep sea humanoids with some sort of connection to Sahuagin. The Anguiliians were first presented in the product Sea Devils, but there wasn’t a great deal about them in that book; they received more details in the last of the adventures that accompanied that product, Sea of Blood, which also introduced their imprisoned patron. Anguileusis can be used in a time-traveling campaign, or he could be released through the above-mentioned adventure.

Jeff
Let's Play Old Games with AuldDragon (Youtube) | My 2nd Edition Blog
"That sums it up in a nutshell, AuldDragon. You make a more convincing argument. But he's right and you're not."